INFORMATION AND CONSENT AS REQUIRED BY LEGISLATIVE DECREE N.196/2003 (PRIVACY CODE)
Following Article #13 of legislative decree 196/03 ( Italian national law ), the company Dreaming Sardinia wishes to inform you that all personal data supplied by you through the present Internet site will be collected and treated, whether on paper or magnetic bearers, electronically or through information technology, in full respect of the Privacy Code.
Such data may be used for administrative purposes, those of management, for selection of personnel, for statistical, commercial and marketing purposes.
Transfer of those data, however, is optional, and your refusal to supply them, and / or to permit their processing, will render it impossible for present writer to include those data in its archives and consequently to engage in any type of business with you.
As to said data you are entitled to exercise the rights as described in Article #7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 ( Italian Law ), that will be subsequently quoted for your due information.
Responsible for these procedures is Dreaming Sardinia, with legal seat in Via Salvatore Farina 53 - Cagliari
With these preambles, and in absence of communications to contrary effect from your side, we will consider permission granted to Dreaming Sardinia for the use of your data for the purposes above indicated.
- Interested parties have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or absence of personal data that concern them, even if these are not yet registered, and to receive intelligible notice of such.
- Interested parties have the right to receive indication of:
- the origins of the personal data;
- their purpose and modalities of use;
- of the reasoning applied in case of processing by means of electronic instruments;
- the details indicating the owner, those responsible,as well as the legal representative as indicated in Article 5.2;
- of those parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data can be communicated, or that might becomeprivy to those in the capacity of a designated representative in the legal realm of the State, or of responsible or delegated parties.
- Interested parties have the right to obtain:
a) an update, rectification, or, if this is of interest to them, a compendium of data.
b) cancellation, the rendering in anonymous form, or the blocking of data that are processed in violation of the law, including those that cannot be justifiably held in archive for the purposes for which they had been held or subsequently processed in the first place;
c) declaration that the procedures as brought forward under a) and b), to their full content as well, have been brought to term for those whose data have been communicated or spread, except in case the execution of these procedures proves impossible or implies the commitment of means that are obviously disproportionate vis-à-vis the right that is sought to protect;
- Interested parties have the right to file protest, partially or fully:
a) for legitimate reasons regarding the processing of personal data that concern them, even if these are relevant for the purposes of collecting the data; b) regarding the processing of personal data with the purpose of the mailing of advertisements, or direct sales, or with the goal of marketing research or commercial communication;